You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • nRF Connect can see it only in bootloader mode.

I'm not sure how you're getting into bootloader mode... and that's without physically touching the beacon?

but if I scan again, then the Ruuvi is not visible anymore. I can't connect to it.

Is it possible that it's just that your PC/Mac/something is auto-connecting to the Ruuvitag? It'll stop advertising or being visible once it is connected to another device.

As I'd mentioned above you can get serial communications to a Ruuvitag running Espruino, so that could be a good way to debug it.

I'm not sure how much extra help I can be to be honest. While Ruuvitag were supporting Espruino (hence the builds) for quite a while, they stopped at the end of 2019. I've maintained a few builds for them for free since then, but it's now a year since they stopped and if you've got issues you should probably get in touch with them.

Who knows, if they see there's value in getting me to support Espruino they might start supporting the project again :)

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started