You are reading a single comment by @d3nd3-o0 and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • So I'm aware you've improved power consumption when the watch is not moving. But if the watch is on my wrist which it usually would be, how can I make its power consumption the smallest?

I find myself often just having the pizza timer app open and I don't close it, and often its counting down because I use timers in my life.

Questions:
    If I decrease rate of poll interval would that benefit me?
    Why can't we have a setting in the menu that is power save mode all the time, not just when idle (not moving)?

Is the poll interval adjustment the only way to save power?
    Which javascript api/execution of an app prevents low power mode, is it just any use of setInterval because its then constantly doing something? Can it only save power when its in ClockFace doing nothing?
    Why isn't disabling accelerometer in the options too? Is it recommended to disable accelerometer if not using it for anything?

EDIT: I think this might be a common request for people who also care a lot about battery usage, could we get a setting to use the minimum of everything?

Settings app should be updated to include the already present feature : powerSave?

About

Avatar for d3nd3-o0 @d3nd3-o0 started