You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Ok, thanks - well that's not a great sign then I'm afraid.

If there's power, and no flash of the backlight or activity on the LCD I think it might be dead. There's a small possibility that the bootloader/espruino firmware on the chip has got erased somehow but that is very unlikely - I haven't heard of that happening to date and there are some failsafes in there to stop Espruino accidentally overwriting the bootloader.

If you had an SWD dongle you could try connecting to the SWD pins (you can see them shown top-left of the image you included) and see if you have any success re-flashing the firmware, but I don't hold out much hope.

You mentioned you were powering it from a 5v USB adaptor - is there any possibility that you could have got 12v onto the IO pins at any point?

The INA226 have to measure everything relative to GND so if you connected each one to GND of each battery, then connected the batteries in series for 24v, one of the INA226 could have been at 12v relative to the Pixl. Does that seem possible?

Looks like you're in the UK though? You could send it back here and I can have a go at re-flashing?

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started