You are reading a single comment by @NebbishHacker and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Wow, those look absolutely amazing - thank you! I'll see about pulling that in to Espruino.

The poly rendering is difficult - it seems for most graphics work you fill up to the top left pixels, but then one pixel in on the bottom right (to stop overdraw when two polys touch) but I'm not sure if that's actually what we want, as I'm pretty sure when I tried it the result was pretty bad.

edit: filed an issue for it at https://github.com/espruino/Espruino/iss­ues/1824 so I remember to get this done very soon. Most of today is going to be spent packing Bangles I'm afraid!

• The poly rendering is difficult - it seems for most graphics work you fill up to the top left pixels, but then one pixel in on the bottom right (to stop overdraw when two polys touch) but I'm not sure if that's actually what we want, as I'm pretty sure when I tried it the result was pretty bad.

I think that's exactly what you want in this case, where you have shapes you want to be able to scale up and down without affecting their proportions. Including the bottom right pixel effectively makes things a pixel larger than they should be, which can be a big difference at small sizes.

It might help to think of the coordinates as specifying grid locations between the pixels, rather than the pixels themselves.

About