You are reading a single comment by @PlaidFox and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • However, I'm having lots of difficulty maintaining a connection between Bangle.js and Gadgetbridge. It's incredibly irksome. Not sure if this is Gadgetbridge, Bangle.js, or my phone. It seems tokeep a connection longer if I leave Gadgetbridge as the active app in the foreground, but it still will disconnect a couple times (and not reconnect, despite the option to force reconnection) a day. Are there apps that can force other apps to continuously run in the background? Honestly, any suggestions would be great. I don't expect a perfect connection experience, but when I have to manually reconnect every time, it's frustrating. Okay, that's my rant. Thanks for any thoughts on the matter.

• What phone do you have?
    For me this is working very well so far. It even connected briefly this morning, despite of being too rooms apart.

• I'm having lots of difficulty maintaining a connection between Bangle.js and Gadgetbridge.

If you have Android this might be the battery optimization. In this case exclude Gadgetbride vom the optimization in the Android battery settings and it will not be stopped by Android.

About

Avatar for PlaidFox @PlaidFox started