• Hi,

I'm trying to enable TensorFlow lite on the Espruino Wifi. My build machine is Ubuntu 18.04. I can build the default binaries with

make clean && PAD_FOR_BOOTLOADER=1  BOARD=ESPRUINOWIFI make

The binary file uploads OK over the Web IDE and works fine as far as I can tell.
    However, when I try to include TensorFlow:

make clean && PAD_FOR_BOOTLOADER=1 USE_TENSORFLOW=1 BOARD=ESPRUINOWIFI RELEASE=1 make

I get reference errors to _kill and _getpid and the LD phase fails:

/home/coniot/Espruino_build/source/repos­/github/espruino/Espruino/gcc-arm-none-e­abi-8-2018-q4-major/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-n­one-eabi/8.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi­/bin/ld: /home/coniot/Espruino_build/source/repos­/github/espruino/Espruino/gcc-arm-none-e­abi-8-2018-q4-major/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-n­one-eabi/8.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi­/lib/thumb/v7e-m+fp/softfp/libg_nano.a(l­ib_a-signalr.o): in function `_kill_r':
    signalr.c:(.text._kill_r+0xe): undefined reference to `_kill'
    /home/coniot/Espruino_build/source/repos­/github/espruino/Espruino/gcc-arm-none-e­abi-8-2018-q4-major/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-n­one-eabi/8.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi­/bin/ld: /home/coniot/Espruino_build/source/repos­/github/espruino/Espruino/gcc-arm-none-e­abi-8-2018-q4-major/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-n­one-eabi/8.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi­/lib/thumb/v7e-m+fp/softfp/libg_nano.a(l­ib_a-signalr.o): in function `_getpid_r':
    signalr.c:(.text._getpid_r+0x0): undefined reference to `_getpid'
    collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
    make/targets/ARM.make:2: recipe for target 'espruino_2v05.429_wifi.elf' failed
    make: *** [espruino_2v05.429_wifi.elf] Error 1

Any ideas what goes wrong and how I could enable TensorFlow on Espruino WiFi?

• Jussi
  • Hi Jussi,

I just tried and I get the same here. I'm afraid I'm not sure - some of it could be to the 'soft float' implementation used by default - check out the top of make/family/STM32F4.make - but that doesn't fix it for me.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Trouble compiling Tensorflow Lite for Espruino WiFi

Posted by Avatar for user110854 @user110854

Actions