You are reading a single comment by @AkosLukacs and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Erm, I think I have done something wrong, updated firmware to 2v04.384 (previous one was a 2v04.377), and now I can't connect to it via BLE. The morphing clock does
    Tried re-flashing, shutdown & restart, but no luck. Kind-of bricked now.

"Resetting without loading any code" doesn't really work:
    The screen does show the bangle logo, version, and after that there is a -> null.
    nRF connect on my phone does catch the Bangle for a moment, but usually just for a moment. Managed to connect to it once, but NUS doesn's seem to be working. No reply from the watch at all.

Even stranger: When I try to boot without any code, long-pressing BTN3 erases the screen. But if I let display turn off, and raise, so the motion sensor turns the screen on, the morphing clock shows up. But seconds are not ticking, battery and bluetooth widgets not shown.
    But displays the right time with right time zone.
    Even stranger lvl2: as I have written, seconds not ticking normally. But if the minute changes, the clock starts morphing, and while it's morphing the seconds are ticking as well. And after the morphing stops, seconds stop as well.

(The previous comment was with an F18, not a proper Bangle Beta. Updated from a much older version, that one is working just fine. But did clear storage before updating)

About

Avatar for AkosLukacs @AkosLukacs started