You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Interesting... Can you not even make out the blinking?

While I'm making a bunch of big breaking changes I've got an issue open for allowing widgets to have a dynamic length. While I'm doing that I might change the way the icons for the GPS recorder work so the widget is invisible while off, and I guess I could use some kind of animated satellite icon.

If you cope up with some icon set you'd rather have then I can include that. I'm paid up with https://icons8.com/icons/set/satellite-s­ignal so if you found one of those it's no problem to pull it in. I guess we'd need two icons for the animation when it has a lock, and another one for when it's searching

• I think it's the red color and the small text of "No GPS signal" that makes it hard to see. Looking at it I see that is pulsing slightly.
    Right now it's cloudy, but even now it's hard to see. I'm inside, so no GPS signal right now, but IIRC event the red blinking is hard to see. Like "if you know where and what to look for you will probably notice" hard.

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started