• The FIFO mode provides the correct data but I have to reset every time to get another round of FIFO data, since it will stop filling after it full. The reset process clear everything that might stall in the FIFO and results in missing some data (because timestamp incremented a lot ), so it is not very ideal

So ideally, I would like to save the program in flash memory in Epsurino, and when I supply the power to Epsurino or turn on some switch, it will start to fetch data

So this is how I would use those data:

For now,
    I will integrate the gyro over that timestamp that's outputting at 833Hz, then use UART to pass the integrated gyro data and accelerometer to the data handling unit.

So I would prefer to integrate every set of data at every 833Hz = 0.0012s

I just realized you edit #24 I am gonna look at those links now

• Yes, you are correct, our edits are stomping on each other. Maybe I'll slow down on the Bourbon. . . . . Not!

'So I would prefer to integrate every set of data at every 833Hz = 0.0012s'

As your tests show, a data fetch over SPI is taking 0.003+ sec, so that confirms your preference won't be possible.

Are you attempting something like the Wii controller would need as real-time input? Just trying to get an idea of why so much data in such as short period of time is required.

About