You are reading a single comment by @fanoush and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • @MaBe yes, Ok, you are the first one to specifically ask for HX03W so I didn't bother yet to upload something specific for HX03w but it is not a problem

• the easiest at first is to flash just SDK11 based espruino build while keeping bootloader and softdevice intact (later it is possible to upgrade both bootloader and softdevice)

• there is no difference in Espruino build between different nrf52 devices except the bluetooth name which you can change from Espruino, so even now you can use latest firmware for DS-D6 from https://github.com/fanoush/ds-d6/tree/ma­ster/espruino/DFU I think the best would be to make generic build where the device name is Espruino instead of DS-D6, DS-D9, HX03W

• easiest is to use D6Flasher from Android phone, you can watch the video there - it is exactly the same with HX03W as with DS-D6. Otherwise you could also use usb to serial adapter and nrfutils as described here

• espruino code to get HX03W display working - simple clock application demo (work in progress) is here

So basically you can start now with DS-D6 files - it is relatively easy. I will make up to date SDK11 based Espruino build for DS-D6 and possibly another generic one (was on vacation last 2 weeks).

You can also rebuild it from source for SDK11 yourself, follow this

What is currently missing for HX03W is package of patched bootloader which is then able to update to newer bootloader and softdevice (like there is for DS-D6) so you can use SDK12 based Espruino build without any patches. It is easy to make one but I just didn't bother yet as SDK11 based espruino build is mostly the same.

About

Avatar for fanoush @fanoush started