You are reading a single comment by @fanoush and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • for most people having more than one capacitive sense area is probably be quite high up their list.

Yes, easily scrolling up and down is cool and gives more way to interact. BTW did you know KX023 accelerometer has specific mode for directional tap and double tap detection? When enabled it triggers interrupt and you just read from register if it was tap or double tap and from which direction. I tested it on DS-D6 and it works relatively good, I can hit the watch from sides or top when on hand and it can work as buttons too. When not on hand all 6 sides are detected of course. However it could also trigger when just wearing the watch and e.g. hit the desk with hand so it could be used only in controlled cases e.g. in some submenu when you already touched main button but still it is good.

Anyway, great with IWOWN, I6 HR C is very nice. If this succeeds maybe it could work also with their other/future models possibly having GPS. Or perhaps they could consider gpios attached to usb pins in future if you ask them as Desay does with all their models (I wonder if it helps them to flash firmware easier or why they care? I've seen it on all their models on FCC photos).

About

Avatar for fanoush @fanoush started