• I just tested it with minification off and that seems to be correct. with all minification off it works. (with or without modules as functions enabled).

I would rather not share the code I'm uploading, aside from being over 2000 lines, it will be used for a proof of concept and includes some proprietary information that I'd have to remove before uploading. Sorry. I know its easier to help when you have the full code.

As for the minification settings: Its working fine using "Simple Optimizations", as long as "modules as functions" is not checked.
    If it is checked then I need to use "No minification".
    Using "Simple optimizations" or "Whitespace Only" results in the $jscomp error above.

But I'm not using the functionality from "modules as functions", so it can remain unchecked for my project.

So it seems that $jscomp is inserted when transpiling ES6 -> ES5.
    That makes sense because I am using ES6 code, making use of the arrow notation which seems to be transpiled to ES5 in the Closure Compiler.

Just as an experiment, I have used an ES6 aware minifier, which doesn't transpile the arrow notations. This has worked and has produced code smaller than the closure compiler minifier. (4900 vs 4600 bytes).

About

Avatar for Nadnerb @Nadnerb started