You are reading a single comment by @JumJum and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • @Gordon, just found the entry in forum. Usually I visit forum randomly, and watch specific part only. So this went through without being noticed by me.
    And after searching by date, I also found the mail. It was sorted in "wrong" folder by google.
    I'm sorry about that. Anyway, it would have been too late for me that day. Is there a restriction to send it that shortly ? Getting a mail in the morning for a meeting late afternoon is sometimes challenging.

@Gordon, could you please explain your security concerns a bit deeper ? I've an upload which checks extension of files on client and stores everything in temporary folder. I will add check of extensions on server. Its an Ubuntu server, and I've to check permissions, so they are read/write by nodejs only. One of the next steps is to create something like a lifetime for temporary folder.

@wilberforce, as you assumed, I use provision to

• install compiler etc, one time only
    • set variables like path or ESP-IDF to create a specific compile/make script

Install was done manually, so I'm not sure, do I still have correct/actual version ? For example, you are working on 3.1.3. I would like to recognize that and do an automatic reload. Any suggestion from your side ?
    BTW, i checked 3.2 pre shortly, size of binary is grown one more time, and does not fit in partition anymore. Lets wait and see for release of V3.2

About

Avatar for JumJum @JumJum started