You are reading a single comment by @DrAzzy and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • While running code with half a dozen intervals running, the following message was printed:

New interpreter error: FIFO_FULL

How do I determine what caused it, what functionality broke, and how to prevent it from happening again?

This is the code that I'm running:
    https://github.com/SpenceKonde/AzzyProje­cts/blob/master/GraphProject/DeskControl­ler/DeskController.js
    But i have no watches set, so what could generate this error in this code???

It's running on an Espruino Board clone (the one I posted about in projects months ago) with the D-spec chip for the slightly larger RAM. But it should be working like a normal Espruino Board...
    I haven't switched to the save on send to run functions from flash yet - but would that even help? It's FIFO not RAM that's filling up.

Since I do my own builds, can I make the FIFO bigger? With the D spec part, I should have the ram for it, especially once I switch to do save on send.

I'm a bit concerned, since I still haven't started the code to drive the nixies, monitor RF messages (the heavy lifting gets done by an arduino that takes commands and outputs data via serial, since arduino is very good at that and espruino isn't so great at it), or do the userinterface for manual control via the keypad and VFD display (the latter is also serial, via an attiny4313 helper). And it's getting FIFO overflows when I don't even understand what in there could be stuffing lots of stuff into the FIFO.

Running v2.00 of Espruino.

Note: I can't find any functionality that broke.....

About

Avatar for DrAzzy @DrAzzy started