You are reading a single comment by @jijidad and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • An error occurred when uploading code direct to flash with the IDE, and now my MDBT42Q Breakout is not working correctly. I can connect to it with the IDE, but a red error rect comes up in the bottom right of the IDE saying it can't get board info, and the REPL is not responsive. I figured I'd try a hard reset, as I've had work on the Puck, but I don't see instructions how to do a hard reset specific to the MDBT42Q. I've tried the following:

1) Remove power. Press and hold BTN. Apply power. Keep pressing until red LED1 turns off.
    ~~This didn't result in any different behavior in the IDE from what I described in the opening paragraph.
    2) Remove power. Press and hold BTN. Apply power. Keep pressing BTN for 20 sec.
    ~~Same as above
    3) I tried to reload the firmware by putting it into firmware mode (hold BTN upon power and immediately release, red LED1 stays on). This indeed sets the device name to DfuTarg, but the nRF Connect app isn't able to connect. If I try to pair with my phone, it connects but then immediately disconnects DfuTarg.

Anything else I can try?

About

Avatar for jijidad @jijidad started