• Amazing how you work all this out, just amazing. The Google Spreadsheet is a great idea, never though of that.

Yes I want the hub to be able to program/select profiles of activation patterns etc so are you saying its better not to use the Puck and use a different device for the hub?, what sort of Bridge/Hub do you suggest and can I buy one already made or do I need to have one designed?

I agree a sensors better than a switch, I am just not sure which is the best one and if they will activate fast enough when the hand/foot triggers them, any suggestion which is the best sensor to use?

Yes 100% correct what you have written below:

The pucks all start out in advertising mode, in which they advertise their ID and that they are ready for connect. The hub then sends the light on command (delay to turn on the light, how long the light and how long to sense a hit). The puck executes the commands and reports back the hit time. The hub waits for that response, closes the connection, stores this information, and then moves on the the next randomly (or profile defined) puck's advertisement, and so on.

I got the idea from the below link, but they want crazy money and no parent/child can afford the money they want, so I decided I would have a go and make a cheap version that anyone can buy or make and enjoy using to get fit. - Thanks again for feedback Jonathan
    https://www.fitlighttraining.com/

About