You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Sounds like a good plan... Yes, you're right - once it's compiling pretty much all your work will be in jshardware.c.

Just some ideas:

1. I'd skip the CSV for now. Take a look at boards/NRF52832DK.py - and others - for how to create the pins in the py file itself. It'll be far easier - for now, just use LINUX.py as an example for how to create some pins with no functions attached.

2. Please try not to commit example code though :)

3. Many of the functions can be empty or can return values for not implemented. Realistically for now you can just hard-code serial initialisation and handle the serial transmit/receive stuff (it's intended to be interrupt driven).

4. It should be easier now than before. The relevant build commands for each platform are stored in the make directory - you just need to make one for SAMD, and hopefully the ARM bits of the Makefile will still work for you to do what you want.

Ahh - sorry about the badge. It's still a slightly manual process (I have to get a list of Patreons and a list of emails of forums users and use that when I build the site). I'll do it again today though.

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started