Book

Posted on
  • Not sure if this is the right place for this - but I see you're writing a book: (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Making-Things-S­mart-Programming-Transforming/dp/1680451­898 )

can I ask that you also release it in kindle? I will buy it in an instant, but really prefer eBooks these days...

cheers!

• Thanks! Yes, there'll definitely be an eBook version. I'm not 100% sure if it'll do Kindle, but I'd be amazed if not especially as Amazon are selling it. It's an O'Reilly/Maker media book, so if you have any of their stuff on Kindle already I'm sure it'll be distributed in the same way.

The only minor gotcha is that I can think of at least one diagram that could be a little tricky to decipher in black and white, but any questions just ask here and I can either post the colour version or can help out in some other way :)

It's due out at the beginning of August for the US or (annoyingly) the end of August for UK.

• looking forward to it - this stuff is seriously cool...

cheers...

• Have already ordered one!
    Thank you.

• Wow, amazing - thanks! To be honest it's unlikely to teach you much more about Espruino than you already know, but hopefully there will be some fun projects in it :)

• Ordered. It will be available in Canada on the same date as the UK release.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Book

Posted by Avatar for davidhay @davidhay

Actions