You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Yes, I think that's them. The model was the DO003 - looking on alibaba there are still loads for sale.

@MaBe has actually done a great watch-mountable case for Puck.js: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:209557­2

With one of the dark silicone cases and a small OLED screen you could probably come up with something quite neat. I've been quite tempted to try.

Puck.js was quite a reach for me with two separate moulded cases - I think it'd be a step too far trying to make a whole watch! Having said that I did try and talk to the watch manufacturers at the time I was hacking it - I think if I got a big enough order I could convince them to install custom firmware (or at the very least give me the encryption key for their bootloader), so that could definitely be an option.

I think it'd still be a matter of reverse engineering though - they didn't want to give me any schematics :)

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started