You are reading a single comment by @OwenBrotherwood and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • As Gordon is working hard on the puck.js and Espruino support and I am trying to show the puck.js as an addition on Arduino boards I thought I would write the following as an analysis.

nRF52840 - NEW!	Multi-protocol Bluetooth 5, Bluetooth low energy, ANT, 802.15.4, 2.4GHz RF SoC
    Contra
    nRF52832	Multi-protocol Bluetooth low energy/ANT/2.4GHz SoC

New is nice, but the efforts to create support for a new device, nRF52840 would probably not be a "good idea"
    Concentration on nRF52832 is the best for puck.js and possible future PCB break out.

I drop thoughts of nRF52840 : next year maybe.

This year? I hope for enough intressted people for the nRF52832 PCB but the puck.js is filling my needs at the moment, PCB would also be real great if possible, but not at the cost of time for puck.js

Edit:
    Does the forum support movement of a thread to another forum, so this very interesting thread is not under puck.js but "something else" as it isn't really puck.js?

Edit:
    Addition to Gordons comment: possible small difference in power consumption.
    Some analysis of the difference at some time but just not now :)

About