You are reading a single comment by @OwenBrotherwood and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • If I remember correctly, the arduino culture was that a device should fit in a cigarette box.
    As I like to feel something in my hand, I have of course put some shield in a cigarette box and looked and felt if the "size is right".
    It is.
    If Gordon goes for the shield size: ie a shield pcb with connectors for arduino, I am in.

Next step is leave as much copper on the board for anything that the community would like to SMD/prototype to so that the copper that would otherwise go down the drain to the environment is put to good usage

Edit:
    As I have been digging up the garden due to my bad drains, "drains" are in my mind at the moment.

Edit:
    I also was looking at a Arduino Shield prototype board and thinking of making female on the bottom of my puck.js that could connect with males on the prototype board and thinking a PCB with connectors to a puck.js and with smd to the, as yet not released, raytac nRF52840 would be fun allowing for future options while still having a nRF52832 product.
    ie back to the nRF52 comparison where there are certain differences between the products that should probably be put in a comparison chart.

About