Holiday 2016

Posted on
  • Hi Everyone,

I'll be on holiday from 22nd December until 4th January 2017 - and I won't be looking at emails or the forum during that time.

Getting the Pucks out and trying to help everyone as they arrive has been absolutely shattering (11 hours days and working weekends for the last few weeks) so I just need a bit of a break now!

Hope you all have a good Christmas, and you have fun with your Espruinos over the holiday period!

• Gordon

PS. If anyone wants to try out the latest firmware, it's attached below. It handles Bluetooth errors when connecting to other devices a bit more reliably.

1 Attachment

• That sounds like an excellent plan. Thanks for what you've done with the Pucks - they really are very nice little devices. Have a good break.

Andrew

• Gordon, I am impressed with these pucks and thanks for such active support through the forum.
    A terrific achievement to have got them all out in time. Enjoy your break but I am just not sure everyone else will be able to leave their pucks alone...
    James

• @Gordon, thank you very very much for all you put into this Espruino Project of yours! ...and your great responsiveness to the forum (the baby for sure is taken well care of). Espruino with its youngest member of boards is a great refreshing breeze in the IoT device landscape. The release of the Puck created something close to the Perfect Storm: never saw the daily forum to reach almost 3 pages! Congratulation! - Even though some may claim it is because of some challenges from pending things. Discovering them though is only possible through the extended reach Puck.js has surely mastered!

• Thanks for another year of awesome @Gordon, have a great holiday!

• Enjoy your deserved vacation!
    Thank you for the huge amount of work behind Puck.js and Espruino. I hope 2017 will be another great year for the community

• Thanks everyone! As @Jean-Philippe_Rey says, let's hope 2017 ends up being another great year for the Espruino community.

• Agreed, awesome work. Thanks! Enjoy your vacation a lot. Looking forward to buying more Pucks...

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Holiday 2016

Posted by Avatar for Gordon @Gordon

Actions