You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Thanks - they're good ideas - yes, there's a lot there and it's not that well organised.

The USB devices have a Quick Start page that immediately gets you turning lights on and off, and it would probably be good here too - there's just too much info on that first page already (I best most people don't ever get right to the end).

I'm going to go through and make the whole site a bit more mobile-friendly soon, and I might try and make that Getting Started page walk you through step by step, hiding the stuff you're not interested in. Hopefully it'll tidy it up a bit and make a proper 'getting started' at the bottom seem a bit more sensible.

Sadly it's unlikely before Christmas though - I'm stretched a bit too thin to do anything major on the documentation front at the moment.

Glad you're enjoying it though - and if you see any quick fixes there's usually a link at the bottom to GitHub where you could submit a PR ;)

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started