You are reading a single comment by @stevie4711 and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi @Gordon,

I tried building the Espruino firmware for the Puck myself. I am doing it from a Mac, checked out the top of the master from github.

I started the build with

PUCKJS=1 RELEASE=1 make

Building works mostly, lots of warnings, but no apparent errors. I get to the stage where it links the firmware. That seems to work. Then it fails with the following log:

GEN espruino_1v90.1890_puckjs.hex
    Merging SoftDevice and Bootloader
    # nrfutil settings generate --family NRF52 --application espruino_1v90.1890_puckjs.hex --application-version 0xff --bootloader-version 0xff --bl-settings-version 1 dfu_settings.hex
    FIXME - had to set --overlap=replace
    python scripts/hexmerge.py --overlap=replace /Users/stevie/Desktop/github/Espruino/ta­rgetlibs/nrf5x/components/softdevice/s13­2/hex/s132_nrf52_3.0.0_softdevice.hex bootloader_espruino_1v90.1890_puckjs.hex­ espruino_1v90.1890_puckjs.hex -o tmp.hex
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "scripts/hexmerge.py", line 178, in <module>
        sys.exit(main())
      File "scripts/hexmerge.py", line 158, in main
        ih = intelhex.IntelHex(fname)
      File "/Users/stevie/Desktop/github/Espruino/s­cripts/intelhex/__init__.py", line 93, in __init__
        self.loadhex(source)
      File "/Users/stevie/Desktop/github/Espruino/s­cripts/intelhex/__init__.py", line 202, in loadhex
        fobj = open(fobj, "r")
    IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'bootloader_espruino_1v90.1890_puckjs.he­x'

Any advise? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

About

Avatar for stevie4711 @stevie4711 started