Huge problem with IDE of chrome

Posted on
  • To start, i'm sorry for my english, it's not perfect at all !
    I ask you today because my espruino pico is appear on the IDE of chrome, but i can't connect to it. And also the red light still bright. I have already tries different solutions report on the troubleshooting section, like "IN WINDOWS, THE COM PORT APPEARS IN THE WEB IDE, BUT I CAN'T CONNECT TO IT", but still nothing. This is an officialy board, but the software is not update ( 3 or 4 versions older). I gonna try probably to unistall the virtual port and restart to the begining. I realy need your help, this board are use for my school project. Thank you beforehand.

• Just my 2 cent from a newbie like yoursel: perhaps resetting the PICO may help.

Have you tried to use the IDE option "Settings" -> "Flasher" for a software update?

• Hi and thanks for your answerd, I never try but i already think that can help, when we receive the board, my teacher said no to the update (but i realy want). So i think maybe it's the origin of the problem. I gonna try this. And also the IDE crash sometimes like we can't write anything on the consol or the program is display on the consol, i hope we are not alone with they problems.

• You will definitely need to update the software on your Pico.

What operating system do you have? On Windows, you need to be careful not to unplug your Pico while the Web IDE is still connected. If you do you may have to shut down Chrome, unplug the board again, and then restart Chrome - unfortunately it is a bug in Chrome itself.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Huge problem with IDE of chrome

Posted by Avatar for Thevenin_Roman_STI2D @Thevenin_Roman_STI2D

Actions