Eagle Part Library - Pico

Posted on
  • Hi Espruinos

I try to use the following part library in Eagle 7.5.0:
    https://github.com/espruino/EspruinoBoar­d/tree/master/Pico/Component/espruino_pi­co.lbr

I copied it to the eagle installation directory in the subdir 'lbr'

When i search in eagle for espruino i only get one uncomplete original espruino board presented.

Thanks

Sacha

• That's strange...

I have 7.4 here and when I open it up I get the following window. What happens if you do File -> Open -> Library from the control panel and open the library directly?

1 Attachment

• Screenshot from 2015-11-27 13:21:32.png
  • Thanks for your fast answer. Yes when i open it in the control panal i have it all.
    But when i creat a new "board", then try to place object to the board i do not have the pico.

Sorry i'm new to eagle.

Sacha

1 Attachment

• a.png
  • second screenshot

1 Attachment

• b.png
  • Add a * to espruino in 1 - so espruino*. Then hit enter.

Or try removing espruino from 1 and then manually looking for the espruino_pico library.

The other option is:

• Put espruino_pico.lbr in your project folder
    • In Control panel, navigate to it, and click the down arrow to expand espruino_pico.lbr
    • Find the outline you want (maybe ESPRUINO_PICO_HALFSMD) and then just click and drag it onto your Schematic (not the board layout).

That's what I usually do - it's much easier than fighting with the 500 libraries in the Add... window. The search there is a disaster and it's easy to miss what you're looking for unless you use wildcards.

• RTFM! Sorry. Thanks.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Eagle Part Library - Pico

Posted by Avatar for Sacha @Sacha

Actions