You are reading a single comment by @stephaneAG and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi there ! :D

.. talking about rushes .. I've managed to extract myself from one ;p ..

-> First of all, sorry for the late answer, & thanks for the great answer ;)

-> The "bypass original mic audio" works FINE ! ^^
    I ordered 2 PAM8403 boards ( considering the price ;p ), to have them handy, but using a BC547B worked flawlessly, with a pretty good quality & being actually pretty loud ;)

-> I 'll be testing the replacement for the relay this evening ( MOC3022M + BT138 )

-> "For the sake of clarity & Cie", I'm about to create a thread in Projects explaining the project, its current status & the bits that are left to be done, as well as links to the code

-> Also, the test-code I wrote quickly to get an array of audio files from SD to randomly play from 'd surely benefit from refactoring to fit in wih the rest ( more on the Project thread ;p )

This being said, last few hours of work & I'll be back uploading stuff here ( .. )

=> Also, I am working on some other handy stuff on which I'll be giving updates soon if it can be handy to one of us* :)
    https://github.com/stephaneAG/circuits-cĀ­alculator

• no moz-.. prefixing for the moment, and is fine on tablets but 'got to re-implm the touch handling to be less "overkill" ( used a lib for quick POC ;p )

This being said, keep up the good work ++

ps: 'stumbled upon the memory page stuff you were talking about -> neat, can't wait to test that ^^

About

Avatar for stephaneAG @stephaneAG started