You are reading a single comment by @unknowndomain and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • I just tried a 0.1uF and that is much better, also got a 10KΩ Potentiometer there to get the right value... turns out that 1KΩ is right... I wonder if that was a type in your original post?

Anyways, I swapped back in the 1KΩ resistor and it's got a nice little pulse just at the end of that long initial break but no where else...

You can see on channel 1 there is lots of toing and froing but the only time it's enough to drop below 1V is the break at the start. The dotted line horizontal line represents 0V and the parallel one just above in solid is the 1V threshold.

Next is to try looking at the code in Espruino to get the interrupt working.

FYI: For those curious the scope is a Rigol MSO1074Z... It's the same as the DSO1054Z series but it has a built in logic analyser and a signal generator.

I've used an analog scope before and that was revolutionary from not having one. Then getting a digital scope was another wow moment... Having access to a scope with build in Logic Analyser is mind bogglingly useful, in a way I never appreciated until I needed to get that red blip.

IT's been a great project for learning!

About