You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Well, it is all Open Source if anyone feels motivated... It'd be nice if this graph was looking a little less one-sided ;)

It'd also be nice to see a few projects that actually use USB HID as it is before I spend yet more time on it.

I just had a quick go at letting other types of descriptor be specified, but no luck yet... It's one of those things that works perfectly when you attach the debugger, and then breaks when you try and run it normally.

I'll try and get that fixed at some point, and then potentially getting something like MIDI should be easier (as it'd just be a matter of allowing the endpoint type to be specified).

@Stev there's a possibility that the Mac is a bit stubborn about the config descriptor (which currently reports back that it's a mouse). I've just set it to 'none', so if you use this build when it's compiled, you may have more luck? Let me know how you get on.

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started