You are reading a single comment by @Stev and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • As always I'll add my vote for better general USB support.
    BTW, I am still having problems with the Keyboard HID implementation on all of our macs, which triggers some mouse events in addition to the keystrokes (unfortunately also mouse button events, which trigger the context menu, which in return keeps the keystrokes from being handled...). I don't have that problem on windows.

As far as I understand there might be more descriptors needed than the report descriptor.

Concerning MIDI, I would think that it's another thing beyond getting HID right, as it seems to need an even more general implementation. I also see that this feels like a huge amount of study and implementation.

Still, I would like to encourage any work on the USB client implementation as it seems a pretty obvious application area for the pico to me. I would have gone Teensy (LC) if I hadn't that stubborn believe in Espruino's programming model (combined with that low footprint of this projects HW implementation). I'd really like to see USB being a No. 1 citizen on this project.

-Stev

About