You are reading a single comment by @allObjects and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • @fobus, your 'initial correct' code - post #8 - works off the bat with about 12..13 rpm (counter clock-wise looking at the spindle)... just as expected... make it two (2)[ms] stepping speed.

I use pins C6, C7, C8, and C9 - driver board inputs IN1, IN2, IN3, and IN4 - driver output boards A, B, C, and D - motor wires blue, pink, yellow, orange, and red (red on 4.66V driver chip outputs, the others on driver chip outputs.

I started with stepping speed/interval 1000ms - first so slow without motor to observe the LEDs, especially the overlapping ON / half stepping - and and then with motor. I kept shortening the interval down to 2[ms]. 1[ms] did not work. Since I have no forces applied (yet), I can run it powered by 5V from laptop USB / Board Bat (4.66 Volts at the driver power pin). Will do some more exploring later with separate driver powering and attempt to increase speed... under no and load... and observe the pins at the driver chip with the scope.

About

Avatar for allObjects @allObjects started