You are reading a single comment by @allObjects and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Let's move back to the tech things. This are my thoughts: First step is to set the CORS definition in the index.html, make the access from any place to your server and later to the api, and scrub the response in the client. That means, the php would for the beginning just enhance and forward the request with the key and forward the response like a straight forward proxy. A url parm can keep the coexistency... &go=proxy and &go=api would be my suggestion for the new functionality. 2nd step wold be the separation of DOM oriented stuff in the code vs plain js stuff - we may end up with some more files - no problem. 3rd step is making classes (placing the variables and functions that belong together into a class definition or singleton). 4th step is moving onto require. These steps are all to refactor for cross platform enablement... And when you have an Espruino and the LED panel and processor, it will be ready. I for my part will make on my Espruino a Canvas that uses the Espruino Graphics and the IL9143 library.

About

Avatar for allObjects @allObjects started