You are reading a single comment by @DrAzzy and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • With the NRF's, I was never able to transmit anything whatsoever between an arduino and espruino. I made a thread on it here. IIRC, I could get arduinos to talk to arduinos, and espruinos to talk to espruinos, but I could never make them talk to eachother, even after pouring over the library code on both sides. Was never able to figure out why they couldn't talk. I think another person here had had the same problem, and he didn't figure it out either.

How on earth would I create a data stream like that with PWM? I'd need to change the duty cycle after each pulse...

For some reason, I seem to be having a horrible time making any sense of this, and I don't know why. I think one of the big problems for me right now is that I don't have either a known working transmitter or a known working receiver to go from. I also.. usually when I look at a problem, I can see a path forward... but I'm having a really hard time with this. I just have no idea how to approach it... if the receiver output a low continuously unless there was a signal, it'd be easy, but I just have no clue how to pick out a signal surrounded by gibberish.

About

Avatar for DrAzzy @DrAzzy started