• Hi,

Things have moved on a bit since that last post, but you'll still have to compile your own Espruino Binary... You'll have to:

• Get a build environment set up - see https://github.com/espruino/Espruino for more info
    • Edit the Makefile and add USE_FILESYSTEM=1 for the F4 board
    • Edit boards/STM32F4DISCOVERY.py and add the pin definitions for the SD card (get them from ESPRUINOBOARD.py).
    • Recompile and flash it to your board

and then the filesystem should work.

Also, if you want something that 'just works', is cheaper than buying all that, and also helps to pay for all the time I spend on improving and supporting Espruino, you can always buy an Espruino board ;)

• Thanks for the help @Gordon. Super snappy response :)

Also, if you want something that 'just works', is cheaper than buying all that, and also helps to pay for all the time I spend on improving and supporting Espruino, you can always buy an Espruino board ;)

I would love to support you but at the moment I am in the process of evaluating Espruino for much larger things. I'm starting my own company and have spent a lot of time looking for a hardware platform to base it on.

So if things work out between Espruino and myself, you and I should talk some more about future collaboration ;)

About