You are reading a single comment by @hansamann and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • K, that means the bluetooth module that I soldered onto espruino is always on - it does not count as "peripheral" then.

I looked at the waveform pages, this is pretty sick (=cool). I'd love to try that out, but it does not really mention how to connect a microphone and loudspeaker - and especially which. Could you post links to ebay for the perfect choice that's guaranteed to work?

Also one quick question: doing something like a "change on clap" - e.g. clap or shout in front of the mic and take that as a trigger to run a js function should be trivial, right? It seems it's very similar to the audio in example.

If that's the case, I'd have some ideas for changing some NeoPixel / RGB123 8x8 board animation with the clap of hands. Audio input/output is one of the things I've not really explored, so I am very interested. Ha - also reporting the sound level continously to Xively would be nice.

About

Avatar for hansamann @hansamann started