JeremieLitzler

Member since Oct 2015 • Last active Oct 2015
  • 1 conversations
  • 3 comments

I'm a web developper coding in various languages and now, for the purpose of monitoring my house, I'd like to do some domotic :)

Most recent activity

• 10 comments
  • in Projects

Thank you allObjects.

I have further questions now:

1. For each satellite, I need a sensor DS18B20, a CC3000 module, a power supply and a pico Espruino. For the base, I need the CC3000, a power supply and the Espruino. Is that right?
    2. Do you recommend using the Wifi Module ES8266 instead of the CC3000?
    3. If yes to the question above, is there not a wired solution (USB cable) to avoid the high cost per satellite ? In France, 2 Espruino, CC3000 modules and the sensor costs over 120€, without the power supply for each Espruino.
  • in Projects

Hello,

I'd like to start monitoring my house temperature using several espruino (one in each room for ex) so that the data is sent to a webserver (Raspberry Pi maybe?) and then I can monitor the reading on a browser.

The data would be used to adjust my pellet stove so that I can set the running programs better.

My questions are:

1. Is it something someone has done already? If yes, where can I find it?
    2. If it is not something some has done, how can I set up the various espruino satellites to measure the temperature and send it via the wifi module to the webserver?
    3. Is the RaspberryPI a good choice as a webserver?
    4. What else do I need? I'm new at this so your help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Actions