• 7 comments

Most recent activity

• 8 comments
  • in Tutorials

Thanks for the thorough reply
    gbar

• in Tutorials

Hi Folks,

As a non-coder what would be the best way to start learning how to use the Espruino?

Would a conventional JavaScript tutorial be the way or are there specific things i would miss out on due to the physical nature of using actual electronic components

cheers
    gbar

• 9 comments
  • in General

Button doesn't but i guess thats my shoddy soldering of the headers

• in General

sudo mkdir /var/lock
    sudo chmod 777 /var/lock

This works :) :) :) IDE is working awsome, thanks

• in General

Hi there,
    I tried it and nothing came up
    Thanks anyway

• in General

allObjects, thanks. It's a bit of crash damage i'm affraid. A cheapo Gumtree purchase and the keyboard sometimes works but sometimes doesn't regardless of any 'load'.
    I got a Logitech combined wireless keyboard/mouse combo that shares usb reciever.

Gordon - When using terminal i use the /dev/tty..... when i try to connect in the IDE this doesn't come up as an option and i select /dev/cu

The only i had with 'screen' was resolved by not typing the '9600'at the end of the line when connecting.

Not sure what to check in my Settings? I don't see the Pico in the 'Network' page

• in General

Hi,
    New to this so please bare with me.
    Macbook pro (with knackered keyboard) using a wireless Logitech K260 keyboard and mouse mated together with 1 dongle. Everything works fine -i'm typing this- but using the Web IDE the keyboard doesn't seem to work at all or am i doing something else wrong entirely?
    Connected using Terminal and tried this
    http://www.espruino.com/Pico+Buttons
    It won't connect if i add the 9600 at the end of the screen /dev/tty........... but will if i leave it out?
    The button doesn't work according to the reply =1
    If i use the button on the board it does? faulty something related to above or crap soldering in of legs?
    thanks in advance

Actions