• 3 conversations
  • 6 comments

Most recent activity

• 3 comments
  • in Puck.js, Pixl.js and MDBT42

sounds great!

Thanks!

• in Puck.js, Pixl.js and MDBT42

I like to measure lateral acceleration in a carrera digital slot car and send it via BLE to a rasperry Pi. So I need tiny and lightweight electronics.

(how) can I wire a MPU6050 accelerometer to a MDBT42Q Board? I do not have a I2C1 Pin like the pico has. Is that an issue?

• 8 comments
  • in Interfacing

Thank's for your feedback.
    I'll go with a RFM12B-868-S2 for trial and let you know how it works.

Cheers,

Flo

• in Interfacing

Can someone recommend a 868 MHz transceiver module that works well with the espruino?

Thanks,

Flo

• 3 comments
  • in General

Hi Gordon,

That sounds like a good plan. I'll go the analog circiut way first.

Btw. I can't wait to get my picos! You are doing an awsome job!

Cheers,
    jolm

• in General

Hi,

I like to build a device that recognizes certain audio frequencies. The usecase is as follows: 
    My daughter is diabetic and weares an Insulin pump. If the blood sugar is out of range the pump plays an alarm beep. At fast decreasing sugar values it plays a three tone melody. 
    I tried to use a standard Baby Monitor to transfer alarms to my bed room but baby monitors do not hear that frequencies at all. So I need to solder something.

My basic question is: can I connect a microphone to the analog Input and separate the beep frequency from all the other noise by software in the espruino or shoud I connect an external ADC? At a later stage I like to recognize three tone melodies to separate different alarms. 

Does this work at all?

Thanks,

Jolm

Actions