Codepope

Member since Feb 2014 • Last active Feb 2014
  • 1 conversations
  • 3 comments

Most recent activity

• in General

Running with Version 33.0.1750.70 beta. I already had the github version installed and it wasn't showing any obvious errors in the console...

Chrome does NOT have pre-M33 serial API
    Not running on Windows terminal.js:26
    got 12 ports terminal.js:41
    auto-selected /dev/tty.usbserial-A9007TLn terminal.js:41
    Config.get(code, "clearInterval();\n\nvar i = 1;\nsetInterval(function() {\n i=i+1;\n if(i==4) { i=1; }\n LED1.write(i==1);\n LED2.write(i==2);\n LED3.write(i==3);\n}, 50);") <- {"code":"clearInterval();\n\nvar i = 1;\nsetInterval(function() {\n i=i+1;\n if(i==4) { i=1; }\n LED1.write(i==1);\n LED2.write(i==2);\n LED3.write(i==3);\n}, 50);"} espruino_config.js:48
    Loaded code from storage.

I'll can go back and check the current release version if you want, but this beta will be upon us sooner rather than later....

(Goes and checks)...

Dammit. It's the beta. The current release version seems to be fine. You may want to check against the beta version on Windows see if the problem I'm seeing comes up there or if its just a Mac beta issue.

• in General

I've re-done the picture for you.

It appears, from further experimentation, that it's around 3 in 4 launches of the extension make it appear that way. At other times it launches correctly aligned, albeit that the code window is around 10% of the total window, not the 50% the CSS specifies. It feels like one of those irritating layout race conditions but not sure whats tripping it.

• in General

I brought up the Web IDE to give the freshly arrived boards a try and it seems to be having issues on this Mac OS X Chrome install... let me show you...

East/Center/West seems to be Up/Centre/Down in the UI, there's stuff covering other stuff (like the [i] button which made firmware updating an interesting process... resizing the window eventually revealed it) and it's a bit all over the shop. Is this a known issue?

Dj

Actions