AndrewK

Member since Jan 2014 • Last active Mar 2014
  • 2 conversations
  • 3 comments

Most recent activity

• 15 comments
  • in General

Hi, sorry if this is really basic. I'm new to microcontrollers in general.

I noticed that in connecting Espruino with different peripherals, most (all?) require a ground/vbat pin pair. On Espruino, the very two last pins on either side are labelled GND and BAT.

My problem is that I have used both of these pairs already and want a 3rd pair to use. Are all the pins in the last "row" (i.e. all the pins that are along the side furthest from the USB interface) also GND? Similarly for BAT? How should I best proceed if I want a 3rd set of GND/BAT?

Thanks!

• in General

Shoot, the dialout step is what I needed. Sorry about that!

• in General

Hello,

Just got my Espruino today and I'm having trouble connecting with the Web IDE. I am running Ubuntu 12.04

At first I thought I had the wrong USB port (I have lots) but I notice that when Espruino is not connected and I refresh, /dev/ttyAMC0 disappears, so I assume that is the correct one.

When Espruino is connected, there is a red solid light. But I get "connect failed" from the web IDE when trying to access AMC0. I tried a different USB port, and a different microUSB cable!

I am from an academic group that are sharing a few boards, so this board may or may not have been tinkered with already since it arrived.

Actions