user147840

Member since Aug 2022 • Last active Aug 2022
  • 1 conversations
  • 8 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Exactly my point! 👍️

• in Bangle.js

@Gordon it might help to avoid confusion about the no bathing/no swimming rule if that would also be in the product description of the Bangle.js 2 in the Shop.

• in Bangle.js

Thanks for your reply and don't worry about not being quicker. As @user141569 said, you were still much faster than most other companies' customer service!
    I will wait until early next week and try again. But in the meantime I'm afraid I'm out of luck, because I already tried to charge the Bangle a few days ago before I went onto the forum and it still didn't work. :(
    Then I'll have to try to acquire a new one soon.

• in Bangle.js

As @user141569 mentions I have a similar problem and my watch was also in water shortly (maybe an hour) before the problem arised. I did not mention it because I didn't think it was related, because the Bangle was in water several times before and it was fine.

• in Bangle.js

Now that it you mention it, yes, it actually was. I did not mention it because I didn't think it was related, because the Bangle was in water several times before and it was fine. But maybe an hour before the problem began it was in water. The thread you've linked makes me think it could be the same problem. That's very unfortunate as there seems to be no universally working solution currently.

• in Bangle.js

That's unfortunate. I did not build and/or upload any other than the officially released (non-beta) firmware to the watch, so this won't be the cause of the problem I think. I also already tried shaking and mangling the button a little, but it didn't do anything.
    Could you please tell me how I can best contact @Gordon ?

• in Bangle.js

Hi there, thanks for your reply.

So you see the 4th image with Bangle logo and then it restarts itself
    to first image

Yes, this is correct.

Does the progress bar in second image goes like this till the end even
    if you don't push/hold the button at all?

Yes, this is also correct.

I also thought the button could be stuck, but it doesn't "feel" stuck and can be pressed normally without it feeling off in contrast to earlier, when the Bangle 2 still worked normally.

So are you thinking the button might be "soft stuck", so that the board thinks that it's stuck when it actually isn't? And if so, what could I do about that?

• in Bangle.js

Hello,

My Bangle 2 is stuck in a bootloop since 3 days. I can charge it and it will start the display but then get stuck in this eternal bootloop, until the battery runs dry. I've tried pressing the button for long or short intervals at any time of the process, but it does nothing. Am I out of luck?
    Please see the photos of the loop attached.

Actions