user145221

Member since Jun 2022 • Last active Aug 2022
  • 0 conversations
  • 5 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

I take the above back. Downloading the backup did not fail, but the ZIP file has storage-files/log.csv, which covers only about 45 minutes worth of data, instead of 2+ hours, if I interpret the Time column as miliseconds since Epoch - it starts at 1655828999759.82763671875 and ends at "165583160794" (the last line seems to be truncated).

• in Bangle.js

@halemmerich: yes, this worked for me. Will upload CSV soon.

Should I fill a bug report against the web IDE not being to download large files?

• in Bangle.js

Hmm, I have recorded about 2.5 hours worth of data (including a "gold standard" reference from Garmin watch), but I am not able to download the log.csv file from the web IDE - it says "downloading ...", and after maybe 10 minutes it prints many rows of what looks like base64 data to the left panel, but no file gets downloaded. Is it too large?

• in Bangle.js

@halemmerich: I downloaded the JS part of hrmaccevents app to my bangle.js2 (with method=2) and let it running for several minutes. The resulting CSV will for a while be at https://www.fi.muni.cz/~kas/tmp/hrm-log.­csv (2.3 MB).

@Gordon: Would this file be usable, provided that I amend it with either an external log file from Garmin watch or paste the heart rate from Garmin as the last (BTHRM) column?

I tried to import the Garmin .fit file into the GoldenCheetah desktop application (https://www.goldencheetah.org/), and it apparently can export the data as CSV. The only problem is that the resulting CSV has relative timestamps starting at zero. But I guess I will be able to synchronize it either using the GPS data or simply by starting at the same time on both devices.

• in Bangle.js

Hi all,

reporter of issue #1908 here. Moving the discussion to the forum as requested in that issue comments.

• I tried the code in comment #15 - the graph looks reasonable, as long as I set hrmPollInterval to 20 instead of 40, and as long as I don't move my hand too much. I think some data could be extracted even from this signal only, without accelerometer data. Also, how can I make the hrmPollInterval settings permanent?

• I tried HRM Accelerometer event recorder, it works. Can I somehow record the raw data to the Bangle.JS itself instead of my laptop? I can for example record it together with data from Garmin Vivoactive and put it somewhere to analyze.

Thanks!

-Yenya

Actions