FullBeardDeveloper

Member since May 2022 • Last active Jun 2022
  • 1 conversations
  • 2 comments

Most recent activity

• in Puck.js, Pixl.js and MDBT42

Thanks for you answer. Now, when I think about it, the Puck.js has a lot of stuff in it, that I don't actually even need. I need to investigate further whether I should just do a custom setup of sensors. Maybe I could even have a wifi-connection in it.

• in Puck.js, Pixl.js and MDBT42

Hi,

I'm looking for an IOT solution to store and track the temperature and humidity of a root cellar. I need samples only for every 12 or 24 hours, but I would like the sensor to be able to store data for months or even years, because I don't want to be downloading the data to my mobile every week. Is it possible to read the temperature and humidity values on certain intervals and store them to internal memory? If so, how long I can expect the battery to last and is there any persistence in the memory if the battery dies?

Writing the software isn't a problem. I'm just curious whether this use case is generally doable with Puck.js or not. I was also looking at Ruuvi Tag, which has something similar already build in, but the internal memory for sensory data is only for the last 10 days. That is not enough for me. I want something more long term.

Actions