Nick_S

Member since May 2022 • Last active Jul 2022
  • 1 conversations
  • 2 comments

Most recent activity

• 4 comments
  • in Bangle.js

Thanks for the reply, that sounded very likely so I left it on charge for a couple of hours, and it's not gone off today. So far so good. I'll report back if not but seems all good so far.

Also, is there a link to recalibrate the battery or did you mean that once the battery charges properly the code in the firmware will auto fix it?

• in Bangle.js

Hi all, new to the forum and just received a shiny new js2 I've a background in cross-platform mobile dev, so looking forward to see what I can do with it.

But first, my Bangle crashes, a lot and when it does the screen is black and it's wholly unresponsive. I saw in the getting started that long-pressing the button should cause a restart, but this doesn't work when it crashes. There are no apps of mine on there, it is as almost stock as when it arrived. When the crashes first started happening, I updated the stock apps via the bangle app loader page to see if might fix it but it appears not. It will crash even if left on the basic watch screen for long enough.

When it does crash, the only way to get it started again is to attach the power lead that seems to get the screen back on, and then log presses cause a restart. When it restarts, the battery is fully charged, so it's not running out of power. I cant see that in the docs anywhere, so not sure if that is normal.

Advice gratefully received!

N

Actions