rullen

Member since May 2022 • Last active Aug 2022
  • 1 conversations
  • 14 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

I totally missed the "no swimming" part, but I may have read the docs too briefly... I would be happy to get the discount code, so please PM me. Thank you @Gordon!

• in Bangle.js

Ah, sorry. I misunderstood. So I guess I need to order a new one. @Gordon, is it possible to have some discount for making this less painful?

• in Bangle.js

It is white down the hole when I check, so I guess my was one of those. How do we proceed?

• in Bangle.js

It has been drying for almost two weeks now, but still same behavior... I guess it is useless then. Really sad, I loved that little thing 😔

• in Bangle.js

That is exactly what I have already tried, but still same behavior on the Bangle...

• in Bangle.js

I read that the Bangle2 was water resistance up to 1 meter. So, I didn't take it off when I took a bath in the pool. Now the bangle keeps restarting. It feels like it thinks the btn2 is constantly pressed.

Afterwards, I read the forum and the threads about sealing the pressure sensor, since it can leak water into the clock from it.

Is the only way now to bang my head against the wall and buy a brand new one, or can it be solved somehow? I bought on the Kickstarter campaign.

Thank you

• in Bangle.js

Can someone point me in the right direction of how to make my first HTTP request from my Bangle now when I have the new Gadgetbridge app installed? I looked through the Espurino docs and found the HTTP module, but all I got was "Uncaught Error: Module http not found" when I tested.

Edit: I checked the new Gadgetbridge code and found out how to do, here is my first successful attempt! :)

• in Bangle.js

I have tested with "paired" a week, and my experience is that it is working much better. I can't recall any connectivity issue after this.

• in Bangle.js

@rullen there is an option in Gadgetbridge settings to enable auto-reconnect. Is that on? I think the default is for it to be off?

@Gordon Yes, it is default off, but this was the first thing I enabled after installing the app. I have now removed the device and used "Pair" instead, let's see if that makes it reconnect smoother.

Actions