gfric

Member since Mar 2022 • Last active Jul 2022
  • 5 conversations
  • 23 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

A full unicode font would probably take way too much memory.

• in Bangle.js

It depends on what breaks first. The glue or the watches sealing.
    For me its importand to take a shower, go swimming and SUP. That seems to work with epoxy.

• in Bangle.js

Yes. Just report it filtered to gadgetbridge. Apps must be able to query the true value.

• in Bangle.js

I set gadgetbridge to notify me when the battery drops below 30%. Howver, the watch reports non monotonious values like 32..29..31..28, so GB notifies me like mad.
    Can't we remember and report the lowest measured value unless the watch was charged to fix this? I had to turn bluetooth off, because I was far from the charger.

• in Bangle.js

Sealed the hole with epoxy. Yesterday I was in a thermal bath and a steam sauna (are these the correct terms, google?) and battery dropped during these 2 hours from 100 to 90%.
    The battery curve looks alright afterwards, so I guess it's water proof now.

• in Bangle.js

Hi,

I'm a bit new to this github thing.
    I forked the repo and now I see 2 branches to choose "master" and "espruino-master". I made some changes to my code and I think I was in "master". Now I tried to pull changes at the original repo, but I can't. It says "This branch is 353 commits behind the upstream and has conflicts that must be resolved.".
    I opened a "pull request", I think that means, that my changes are going to be merged into the original repo and then I can pull again.
    My changes are very subtle. Is there a way to get back to the "current state" of the original repo, and do my changes there, so I can keep up to date with Gordon's changes?
    Or... I mean... I'm a bit lost how to work with github.

• in Bangle.js

load() is quite CPU epensive? I try "draw()" in my widget, but it's no standard. It would be cool, if showAlert would make a copy of the old screen and restore that when the message closes. But I found no way to get the screen contents, yet.

• in Bangle.js

I closed that hole with epoxy now. Many thanks.

• in Bangle.js

Where is the hole I'd have to seal? I always forget taking it off, when I go to the shower. Also, the watch needs cleaning, too ;)

Actions