Aadrik

Member since Feb 2022 • Last active Mar 2022
  • 1 conversations
  • 5 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

I think I am just completely missing this but where is the heart rate data actually getting called from? I am looking at heart/app.js and I am not seeing the call to either subscribe to the event or get the data. Everything I am seeing looks more like logging data and drawing the graphs.

I'd like to help try to improve this if I can. I am mostly self-taught so I just need a bit of direction if possible. Thank you.

• 5 comments
  • in Bangle.js

Yes. I was at the airport when I noticed it.

• in Bangle.js

This is probably a very silly question. I just noticed that if I look at my watch face at just the right angle it seems like the brightness is flashing. It is almost like having the reflection of a fan spinning overhead. It's not noticeable from most angles. Has anyone else seen this?
    I can't go in and look at the code for Anton Clock right now but I am wondering if I am just seeing it refreshing.

• in Bangle.js

@myownself the confidence actually get pretty high values with lower BPMs as well as the correct 70 BPMs. It seems like as long as thr HRM can grab the same value a few times in a row the confidence value increases.

I read through the github for the health app and the heart rate recorder but I don't see exactly how things are working.

• in Bangle.js

Hey @Niko,

I have been having the same issue with the heart rate monitor as well. When I download the logs from the health tracker, or the heart rate recorder app, my average heart rate is in the 30s. When I check my pulse with my fingers I get around 70.

What I find really weird is that when I use the WebIDE and turn the Heart Rate Monitor on manually and just watch the raw data on the event my heart rate eventually reads 70 BPM after a few moments.

I am also on 2V12. Not sure why my logs are so low.

Actions