user137767

Member since Dec 2021 • Last active Dec 2021
  • 2 conversations
  • 8 comments

Most recent activity

• 26 comments
  • in Bangle.js

I changed the settings as suggested by users but I still get the same poor battery life.
    I think there is something bluetooth related that is draining the battery and it may be the same culprit as my other problems, because it lasted for like 8 days the first time

• in Bangle.js

brightness 1
    timeout 10
    wake on btn1 on
    wake on touch on
    wake on face up off
    wake on twist off

• in Bangle.js

Hello,
    I am having an issue with my Banglejs 2...
    Most of time I have to charge it every two days.
    The battery dies super quickly, compared to the estimated 2 weeks said in the kickstarter.
    I dont really have a lot going on in it, just the pedometer. Not really anything else running in the background...
    Except for the Android app/integration that has been really spotty for me since the start. Could this be the issue?

Anyone else having bad problems like this?

• in Bangle.js

I also have this issue, it happens after about 5 or 4 days of working fine.
    It has happened with my two BangleJS 2 that I have.
    I updated firmware and Factory reset one of them last night and its working fine. Must wait a few days to see if it happens again.

I cannot, however, confirm the behavior happens when phone and watch lose connection because of distance. I always have the phone and watch on me all day. Still, they will disconnect randomly during the day causing the same issues you discussed earlier. The hour in my watch also goes back by a couple hours when this happen, minutes stay correct. (IE: Real time is 14:34, time on watch is 10:34).

• in Bangle.js

Ok, now I disabled battery optimisation for gadgetbridge.
    I will see how it goes.
    Something weird is that Gadgetbridge app will say that it is connected to my watch, but the watch itself says that it is not.

• in Bangle.js

I updated one of my watches to latest firmware last night (i did not reset anything else), and the issue keeps happening.

Other than that, I am using the latest Gadgetbirdge from the F-droid store, and the current Android Bangle app.
    My phone is a Oneplus 8 Pro with Android 11, Oxygen OS 11

• in Bangle.js

Hello,
    I got my two banglesjs 2 one or two weeks ago, and they were working fine for the first few days.
    But after about 5 days of the initial watch setup, they would stop working correctly. BT would randomly disconnect,
    and also time would go out of sync even if BT is connected, notifications also stopped working completely.
    This happened with the first of my watches, and then I changed to the second one. Which worked fine for the first 5 or so days.
    Until now, the only fix that I can find is to completely reset the watch.
    Anyone else with this issue, or with a definitive fix?

Actions