andiohn

Member since Dec 2021 • Last active Jan 2023
  • 6 conversations
  • 106 comments

Most recent activity

• 106 comments
  • in Bangle.js

Another idea is simply find a new donor chinese watch; or bring some of the other watches people have been flashing 'into the fold' and make them official.

• in Bangle.js

@Gordon, it's possible we could trigger home assistant to turn off the usb port that's charging the bangle if the home assistant bangle app could trigger an automation based on charge level! That'd be a way around it.

I've had tablets turn into spicy pillows when they stay at 100% all of the time :/

• in Bangle.js

@Ganblejs, the Alarm messages app would be cool if it took info from gadgetbridge!

• in Bangle.js

App Idea #3: Max/Min Charge settings. Program charge up to 80% and then turn off charging battery until it hits 20%. I'm thinking because the bangle could be just a display on my desk and I don't want the battery to get puffy!

• in Bangle.js

@Gordon, ya! That's what I was thinking.

• in Bangle.js

App Idea: Home Assistant Button Widget! Size of Close button but configurable for what it does and a symbol on it. 2 state types, on and off for one type and trigger for the other type. Then you could also do multiple buttons and fill the widget area. Then you could do configurable width too. I'd love this for like a light I use all of the time etc.

App Idea #2: Quick Launch button widget. Same as the home assistant but launches a bangle app directly! Uses the icon of the bangle app. Multiples possible. If currently open, replace with blank space.

• in Bangle.js

Actually, Quicklaunch might already have it, simply because you just make it do nothing with single down swipes? Perhaps.

• in Bangle.js

@Gordon, navigation directions staying up with a large direction arrow, etc, this would be awesome. An active google maps navigation session would be cool. Pebble's NavMe might be a good starting point.

• in Bangle.js

I would like to second what you're saying @Gordon. The swipe launcher should avoid the downward swipe as well.

Actions