Paladin316

Member since Nov 2021 • Last active Dec 2021
  • 2 conversations
  • 16 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Ok, never mind my issue. I just got it working. I think using the GPS Time app helped get my GPS tracking up to date. So to speak.

• in Bangle.js

In regards to the GPS issue, how do you even turn it on or off? I don’t see anything in settings to do this. I uploaded both the GPS touch App and the GPS widget to my watch. I turned on the GPS in the GPS touch app, but the never get any satellites. The widget also never shows that the GPS is even on.

• in Bangle.js

It is an awesome clock face! It’s definitely the best I can find for the Banglejs 2.

• in Bangle.js

I got the LCARS clock on my bangle.js2. It’s great and shows a lot of information. A few days ago when I got it, it displayed my heart rate on the bottom part of the screen, after a recent update it now shows temperature, in Celsius. My question is how can I change the Celsius to Fahrenheit? Or how can I change one of the indicators back to HRM?

• in Bangle.js

I’m not hearing anything. I set my vibration to “Off” and made sure the beep is set to “on”. I then set a quick 1 minute timer and the screen showed that the timer was ended, but I couldn’t hear a thing, and I was holding my watch up to my ear at the time.

• in Bangle.js

Ok, I made some more discoveries. First, I noticed in the WebBLE app, (being on the App loader website), that when I selected the “my apps” tab that I had some updates. When I clicked to update the apps, my watch updated then reloaded and the green lights then came on on the back of the watch. So it seems the Health app is now working. What I’m curious to figure out now is why my watch doesn’t “beep” even though I selected to option for it to beep in the settings!

• in Bangle.js

I have the 2v10.219 and my health tracking app doesn’t work either. I uploaded the basic HRM app and ran it. It works and the green lights on the back of the watch light up, but the Health Tracking app doesn’t make the lights come on.

• in Bangle.js

I also noticed that some apps require the beta firmware 2v11. My watch only has 2v10.219. How do I get the 2v11.

Actions