Paladin316

Member since Nov 2021 • Last active Aug 2022
  • 3 conversations
  • 19 comments

Most recent activity

• 4 comments
  • in Bangle.js

My watch has updated to 2v11. I have noticed an issue with the backlight feature. No matter what time I select for the backlight to stay on, it always goes off after roughly 5 seconds. I set the backlight time for 30 seconds, 45, even 60 and it still turns off after 5 seconds.

• in Bangle.js

My watch has updated to 2v11. I have also noticed another issue. No matter what time I select for the backlight to stay on, I always goes off after roughly 5 seconds. I set the backlight time for 30 seconds, 45, even 60 and it still turns off after 5 seconds.

• in Bangle.js

After the recent update, it seems that the HRM isn’t working in the “Health Tracking” app. I understand that it has to detect skin, but I can see that the green LEDs aren’t coming on at all. Even if I set the Heart Rate tracking to “always” within the settings section of the Health Tracker. The only way the LEDs light up on my watch is by having the other “Heart Rate Monitor” app opened and running.

• 16 comments
  • in Bangle.js

Ok, never mind my issue. I just got it working. I think using the GPS Time app helped get my GPS tracking up to date. So to speak.

• in Bangle.js

In regards to the GPS issue, how do you even turn it on or off? I don’t see anything in settings to do this. I uploaded both the GPS touch App and the GPS widget to my watch. I turned on the GPS in the GPS touch app, but the never get any satellites. The widget also never shows that the GPS is even on.

• in Bangle.js

It is an awesome clock face! It’s definitely the best I can find for the Banglejs 2.

• in Bangle.js

I got the LCARS clock on my bangle.js2. It’s great and shows a lot of information. A few days ago when I got it, it displayed my heart rate on the bottom part of the screen, after a recent update it now shows temperature, in Celsius. My question is how can I change the Celsius to Fahrenheit? Or how can I change one of the indicators back to HRM?

Actions